Whether you’re looking for the perfect Easter treat, a fun dessert for your child’s birthday party, or if you’re just looking to treat yourself to something homemade that tastes gourmet — this is the recipe for you. The best thing about this other than the fact it may just be the best thing you’ve ever eaten is it’s gluten-free, dairy-free, and you don’t even have to cook it. It’s a simple recipe that anyone (new-to-baking or young kids) can make and you’ll impress all your family and friends who will think you’ve spent hours in the kitchen. The mix of sweet chocolate paired with the salt from the pretzels and the hint of peanut butter will satisfy both a sweet and salt tooth.
Here’s how you do it:
- 1 package of Enjoy Life Foods Dairy-Free Chocolate
- 1 cup Glutino Pretzels, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut flakes
- Add the chocolate chips and coconut oil to a microwave-safe bowl and heat in the microwave until melted. Be sure to watch carefully so you don’t burn the chocolate — and stir when melted.
- Add in the peanut butter, crumbled pretzels, and coconut flakes, stir until it becomes think. If you need, add in extra coconut and/or pretzel crumbs.
- Spoon the mixture into mini muffin papers and refrigerate until the chocolate becomes cool and hard.